This site is my techblog where I like to blog about geeky stuff on an infrequent basis. Mostly information security or programming related stuff.
- Agile agile software development AppArmor Artist auto_ptr AV BMI Body fat Buxton Buxton Index C++ Calories capibara Caps-Lock class variables complex numbers concurrency control theory Craftsman Creativity Diet Dijkstra feedback loop funding garbage collection GC generics GoF gray-swan High integrity history HR imp infosec Infosec vendors investors ISECOM Java John Buxton JSON Least authority MinorFs object capabilities operator overloading OSSTMM OS vendors p2p PAM Password Capabilities persistence POLA probability Process Productivity Project Python racket scheme RAII reflection regular expressions resource management risk Scrum Shared state singleton Smart pointer stochastics Strength Syntactic sugar TMP type system url cloaking Value semantics Weight loss work-outs
- Why HTTPS everywhere is a horrible idea (for now).
- Security: debunking the ‘weakest link’ myth.
- The relevance of Pacman and the van de Graaff generator to peer to peer networking in IPv4 networks.
- An engineers approach to diet and work-outs (part 3)
- An engineers approach to diet and work-outs (part 2)
- 10,688 hits